Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's Mod App

kiddp

Shadow's Mod App Empty Shadow's Mod App

Post  kiddp Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:41 pm

In Game Name:Shadow

Key:Shadowcastor

Contact Method:Email, BWWA, and Phone too if needed.
    Phone #: Ask me for it ill get it to you via PM or Email

Why should we choose you over someone else?: I'll always be on because i barely sleep so i wont exactly miss anything and if anything comes up ill be sure to let any or all of you on staff know, i don't mind doing the "dirty work", I've experienced a lot on the game so far, I'm not gonna go through the I'm honest, trustworthy, hard worker,Mature because im 19(when age doesnt mean squat) blah blah blah saying that is about as useful as frog wallets lol! i mean i have those qualities but id rather show you than tell you and I'm fairly compliant.

Why do i Want to be a Mod: Hmm well i could help you guys that's pretty much it being that i am on ALOT i could oversee, Discipline and help ALOT.

Prior Experience:I was a host for NSS for awhile, I was a Mod on NNF before it went down (Lycan was my name on there), Testing clans and jutsus.

Time on the Game: A couple months or so

Closing Comments: I'm a pretty fun, chilled dude but i wont let you walk all over me i don't care where i start lvl 1 2 shoot lvl0 ill work my way up....Welp thats all from me hope you consider me at least id be a pretty fun addition to the team Shadow out.....Love peace and hair grease afro

Last edited by kiddp on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was testing if i could post because at first it said i had to wait 7 days before could.)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm