Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It;s GM Promotion Selection time

Poll

Who should be promoted out of the selection <3

[ 0 ]
    It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_lcap0%It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_lcap25%It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_lcap0%It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_lcap25%It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_lcap50%It;s GM Promotion Selection time I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Rioshima

It;s GM Promotion Selection time Empty It;s GM Promotion Selection time

Post  Rioshima Mon May 20, 2013 12:01 pm

So let's see who do you want a GM!!! choose choose choose vote vote vote we need more pretty purple names <3 and stronger ranks so they can help us all with more re occurring issues. Sometimes it's not just bugs, or errors, but still our GM's have been helping players I've been stalking them all daily and they've been top of the game market omg! It was like bad news got shot with a High reiter V18NP Blitz Lazer sniper rifle (microbots gun mod XD )

So don't be shy come on down and vote. ( Don't forget just because 1 of these Nominee's get the highest votes doesn't guarantee them a success the other GMS must also benefit/ put in a word of honor for them in order for Crit/Rhyke to make the final decision.

God bless! Bleach World Wide Adventure!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:26 pm