Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it

New light

evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it Empty evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it

Post  New light Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

ok..so evolved bankai are basicly a power shini can use who have trained in the cross roads or as most call it on the anime "Dangai"...now this is what i read bout it from wikia http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Dangai now might be hard to find the discription on what it says bout training in it sinceeveryon is buessy on byond so...heres what it says bout training "Extensive research into the physiology of the Dangai can allow an individual to gain space/time manipulation abilities, as represented by Kageroza Inaba, the 7th Seat of the 12th Division"...now this probly means "space/time manipulation abilities"

basicly let you manipulate spirit energy or "rei" in you to an extent you boost your powers...idk if what im saying is true but...on to the idea after you train there your normal bankai will change...now im jus now figering out ichigo never had a 2nd bankai if he did hed be able to use it without traing in the cave...ik it must make ichigo fans on the game upset belive me ik...but this is a good thing if you think bout it his bankai is dif...its nott a new bankai he can turn on and of swap between normal that but..it is a version 2 cuz traing in the cross roads evolved his normal bankai and gave him a boost he needed...now again this is a good thing i thogt only ichigo had this that it was a 2nd bankai but after reading i now now it chould be easy to make eveolved bankais for the other zan...now once you deffent your "true zan" your bankai will eveolv but to do this youll need to have bankai on find the secret lace in he cross roads find a npc (ichigos dad seems best to fit in this part) talk to the npc youll be tele to a place were you must fight you zan again but this time

they will have ther evolved bankai your trying to get and its not easy cuz now they have the skills of that eveolved bankai...but if you do beat your "true zan" youll...well you know i already saied it your bankai will eveolv...but thats not all now you must choose the boost for your zan...but sounds a bit risky idk...eather it will be auto or you can choose....cuz based on your zans build might be auto...but just cuz you got your zan in 1st place doesnt mean you can make up your own build...now last thing once youv got all that out of the way your prety much done however you cant switch bankais your normal bankai is a eveolved one however few good things you dont need rei to use bankai all your rei is still as it was your ei however much you got willgive you the boost you choose but your rei isnt discarded its there no rei is taken out in otherwords and you can turn you new bankai on and off as normal even use your normal shikai

now i came up with this idea after playing a bleach game...i was tolled on it ichgiowasnt going to get anymore skills cuz his was op that all zan are equal....thinking on it(now dont get me wrong i want his eveolved bankai to be i there but i think its best to get it a dif way and his normal bankai evolvs) and that ichigo having a new bankai look might be unfair to others so they should get a new bankai only fair...so...critic if you read this id like to icon the eveolved bankai looks for the rest of the zan...also your normall bankai skill card will be replaced and have a dif skill card look and name..or same skill card but somthing new added on the icon to show your normal bankai has evolved
    Jadox
    Jadox

evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it Empty Re: evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it

Post  Jadox Wed May 22, 2013 2:10 pm

New light wrote:ok..so evolved bankai are basicly a power shini can use who have trained in the cross roads or as most call it on the anime "Dangai"...now this is what i read bout it from wikia http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Dangai now might be hard to find the discription on what it says bout training in it sinceeveryon is buessy on byond so...heres what it says bout training "Extensive research into the physiology of the Dangai can allow an individual to gain space/time manipulation abilities, as represented by Kageroza Inaba, the 7th Seat of the 12th Division"...now this probly means "space/time manipulation abilities"

basicly let you manipulate spirit energy or "rei" in you to an extent you boost your powers...idk if what im saying is true but...on to the idea after you train there your normal bankai will change...now im jus now figering out ichigo never had a 2nd bankai if he did hed be able to use it without traing in the cave...ik it must make ichigo fans on the game upset belive me ik...but this is a good thing if you think bout it his bankai is dif...its nott a new bankai he can turn on and of swap between normal that but..it is a version 2 cuz traing in the cross roads evolved his normal bankai and gave him a boost he needed...now again this is a good thing i thogt only ichigo had this that it was a 2nd bankai but after reading i now now it chould be easy to make eveolved bankais for the other zan...now once you deffent your "true zan" your bankai will eveolv but to do this youll need to have bankai on find the secret lace in he cross roads find a npc (ichigos dad seems best to fit in this part) talk to the npc youll be tele to a place were you must fight you zan again but this time

they will have ther evolved bankai your trying to get and its not easy cuz now they have the skills of that eveolved bankai...but if you do beat your "true zan" youll...well you know i already saied it your bankai will eveolv...but thats not all now you must choose the boost for your zan...but sounds a bit risky idk...eather it will be auto or you can choose....cuz based on your zans build might be auto...but just cuz you got your zan in 1st place doesnt mean you can make up your own build...now last thing once youv got all that out of the way your prety much done however you cant switch bankais your normal bankai is a eveolved one however few good things you dont need rei to use bankai all your rei is still as it was your ei however much you got willgive you the boost you choose but your rei isnt discarded its there no rei is taken out in otherwords and you can turn you new bankai on and off as normal even use your normal shikai

now i came up with this idea after playing a bleach game...i was tolled on it ichgiowasnt going to get anymore skills cuz his was op that all zan are equal....thinking on it(now dont get me wrong i want his eveolved bankai to be i there but i think its best to get it a dif way and his normal bankai evolvs) and that ichigo having a new bankai look might be unfair to others so they should get a new bankai only fair...so...critic if you read this id like to icon the evolved Bankai looks for the rest of the zan...also your normal Bankai skill card will be replaced and have a dif skill card look and name..or same skill card but something new added on the icon to show your normal Bankai has evolved

Allow Me To Clean This A Little...
    The Dangai Is The Precipice World(The Cross Road) An Evolved Bankai Could Be Fun But Any Added Boost Would Make People Fell Like Shinigami are Being Favored. Rather Than This The Player Would Have To Go In To The Dangai And Stay There For A Few Minutes Wondering Around Having 1% Of There Reiatsu Drained Every 3 Seconds, In Order To Leave The Dangai They Would Have To Defeat The Kōtotsu. The Kōtotsu Would Be Immune To Most Rei Attacks And Will Have A Large Amount Of HP But Will Do Rei And Health Damage But Inflict Little To No Wound Damage.After Successfully Killing The Kōtotsu You Would Gain 2 Skills

-Kōryū Blast: Uses All The Users Remaining Rei, The Damage is Equal to 2x The Users Rei When The Skill Is Used. Upon Impact The Target Is Pushed Back And There Rei Is "Ripped" From There Body

Kōtotsu Spirit: Summons The Spirit Of The Kōtotsu, This Eats All The Users Rei Like The Above Skill. It Summons The "Bullet Train" Kōtotsu And It Chases The Users Target, When It Hits The Target It Pushes Them Back And Rather Than Stealing Rei It Deals A
    Large Amount Of Damage To Health And Wound.This Skill Instantly KO's The User and Stuns Them For One Minute After The Kōtotsu Vanishes
    Critical172

evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it Empty Re: evolved bankai for all zan and secret area in the cross roads to train to get it

Post  Critical172 Wed May 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Final Bankai is the evolved bankai if you didn't know. You go to precipe and fight for it at lvl 750.
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Critical172 wrote:Final Bankai is the evolved bankai if you didn't know. You go to precipe and fight for it at lvl 750.
    lol true I Forgot About That
    Dvdeses

Post  Dvdeses Thu May 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Jadox wrote:
    New light wrote:ok..so evolved bankai are basicly a power shini can use who have trained in the cross roads or as most call it on the anime "Dangai"...now this is what i read bout it from wikia http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Dangai now might be hard to find the discription on what it says bout training in it sinceeveryon is buessy on byond so...heres what it says bout training "Extensive research into the physiology of the Dangai can allow an individual to gain space/time manipulation abilities, as represented by Kageroza Inaba, the 7th Seat of the 12th Division"...now this probly means "space/time manipulation abilities"

now i came up with this idea after playing a bleach game...i was tolled on it ichgiowasnt going to get anymore skills cuz his was op that all zan are equal....thinking on it(now dont get me wrong i want his eveolved bankai to be i there but i think its best to get it a dif way and his normal bankai evolvs) and that ichigo having a new bankai look might be unfair to others so they should get a new bankai only fair...so...critic if you read this id like to icon the evolved Bankai looks for the rest of the zan...also your normal Bankai skill card will be replaced and have a dif skill card look and name..or same skill card but something new added on the icon to show your normal Bankai has evolved

Allow Me To Clean This A Little...
    The Dangai Is The Precipice World(The Cross Road) An Evolved Bankai Could Be Fun But Any Added Boost Would Make People Fell Like Shinigami are Being Favored. Rather Than This The Player Would Have To Go In To The Dangai And Stay There For A Few Minutes Wondering Around Having 1% Of There Reiatsu Drained Every 3 Seconds, In Order To Leave The Dangai They Would Have To Defeat The Kōtotsu. The Kōtotsu Would Be Immune To Most Rei Attacks And Will Have A Large Amount Of HP But Will Do Rei And Health Damage But Inflict Little To No Wound Damage.After Successfully Killing The Kōtotsu You Would Gain 2 Skills

-Kōryū Blast: Uses All The Users Remaining Rei, The Damage is Equal to 2x The Users Rei When The Skill Is Used. Upon Impact The Target Is Pushed Back And There Rei Is "Ripped" From There Body

Kōtotsu Spirit: Summons The Spirit Of The Kōtotsu, This Eats All The Users Rei Like The Above Skill. It Summons The "Bullet Train" Kōtotsu And It Chases The Users Target, When It Hits The Target It Pushes Them Back And Rather Than Stealing Rei It Deals A
    Large Amount Of Damage To Health And Wound.This Skill Instantly KO's The User and Stuns Them For One Minute After The Kōtotsu Vanishes

Bullshit hollows are already favored with segunda so its a good idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:03 pm