Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Selyth
amarleneftw
Rhyuke
7 posters

Full Balance Post by Solid Snake

Amarlene

Full Balance Post by Solid Snake Empty Full Balance Post by Solid Snake

Post  Amarlene Wed May 29, 2013 6:53 pm

First of all i'm the iconner of the game so i mostly know everything about races so lets start with Shinigamis
    Many people like shinigami most are balanced some are underpowered and some just say "Hey owners NERF ME!"
    i'll go see every zanpakutou and tell you what needs a nerf and what needs a buff

Hisagi; well this release is damage broken as well as the speed of attack,
    buff a little the bankai boost and nerf the skill

Kira; slowdown stacks other than that this release is fine

Stinger; shikai is over powered, nerf the wounds buff damage as well for bankai since most stingers don't even use it due to it being weak

Yumichika; spamming vines, draining everyone rei and infinite health+wounds you guys know what to do or do i have to tell you? make cooldown longer or make it so it's damage per second, if you stay in the vine you get your rei drained but if you shunpo out nothing big happens

Hinamori: most people don't know how much op hinamori is, but oh well

rukia; this is balanced right now

Aizen; balanced

Muramasa; really? stealing everyone releases? it's a pain since
    cooldown is really short

Ichigo; make his shunpo drain more reia other than that it's good

Gin; balanced

Byakuya; hitting 20 wounds with petal sword and shikai can wound you to 200 in no time, nerf wounds buff damage

Ikkaku; op but it was needed since the buff depends on how much you hit something

Kenpachi: not even a sado can compare to kenpachi boost... 3x? really?
    make it 2x atleast

Mayuri: Poison stacks, even after you get koed which makes it impossible to fight

Kommamura: 5x bankai buff............................... his bankai always was defeated like it was butter.... add him a bigger aoe that hits 5x and nerf boost to 2x

Hitsugaya: nothing wrong with this, oh wait... what's that? 3 second freezing delay attack.... come on

Urahara; just good

unohana; needs a buff on damage

Kaien; buff on damage make wave cooldown longer

Yamamoto; a small nerf on damage and make cooldown seconds longer not alot other than that this is balanced
    Tousen; good

Ukitake; buff this poor bankai it's a good one and everyone gets trashed

Shunsui; balanced

Now i'll watch out hollows

nell; this needs a better icon (i need to start working) and needs a
    damage buff

Zommari; just fine

Tijereta; needs a damage buf and laceration nerf

nnoitra; needs a damage buff and wound nerf

Volcanica; nerf burning defense

Pantera; buff damage of everything since it gets nothing good

Halibel; nerf la gota just a bit

Del toro; this res is so weak it's a joke...

Barragan; nerf universal aging

Ulquiorra; buff lanza del relampago and damage make cooldown a bit longer
    Stark; nerf damage

Szayel; it's good now

Fullbrings; i've seen nothing bad about this most are balanced except tsukishima which can one hit everything at level 150

Sado; needs a speed nerf, but it needs a massive damage and defence buff...

Quincy; well this race is a spammer that's good but nerf wounds and damage it's just annoying that you get 10 arrows to the knee in 5 seconds, somehow it's slowing, stunning and making you go blind every hit, doesn't really need a buff

Hope you guys read it
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Full Balance Post by Solid Snake Empty Re: Full Balance Post by Solid Snake

Post  Rhyuke Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

i disagree for a yamamto buff he was finally made decent we shudnt nerf him
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Wed May 29, 2013 8:17 pm

barragan DOES NOT NEED A NERF U R FUCKING CRAZY
    amarleneftw

Post  amarleneftw Thu May 30, 2013 12:50 am

rofl it's kinda op due to the fact all his attacks and skills do around 50k at level 500
    and barragan just needs universal aging nerf on wounds
    Selyth

Post  Selyth Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 am

If Kenpachi gets 2x boost then then in exchange he'll get a speed boost in bankai
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Fri May 31, 2013 9:44 pm

First off... Quincy only do that for two seconds. So it's not OPed. We don't spam ten arrows in five seconds that's impossible. We get a 2x rei boost in bankai and we get a 1.75 boost when we choose to steal bankai. There's the damage nerf. Quincy are fine now. OH and Quincy do NOT stun. That's a lie. They have gritz. But no stunning arrows.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 pm

Yumichika; spamming vines, draining everyone rei and infinite health+wounds you guys know what to do or do i have to tell you? make cooldown longer or make it so it's damage per second, if you stay in the vine you get your rei drained but if you shunpo out nothing big happens

Also about this... This is also wrong. There is no infinite health + wounds It only drains like 2 wounds per person so if you gang up on a Yumi that's your fault. The vines CD is longer than Shoen and Shoen is a stronger move. b4 you nerf this you should look at Shoen. Also you're basing this all from one person that used this and that person was relatively stronger than 99% of the players. I used Yumi and fought an Ikkaku that was slightly lower lvl than me and guess who won? The Ikkaku. Mass damage output nulls the health + wounds so it is beatable. It has a weakness. Yumi is fine.
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:13 am

again Unknown your just personaly defending Yumichikas from being nerferd we all know your unknownquincy uses the stolen Yumichika, and iv heard you say multible times your HP is so insane full released, and even i got pissed during final ichigo event trying do damage to it needing my reiatasu and so dose everyone and u spam drain it.
    Cadis
    Cadis

Post  Cadis Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:20 am

I heard Aizen was bugged, I dunno personally because I just got it. Pantera... I just got it too so I can't really say anything but it seemed to do good enough dmg to me lol I could be wrong I was only like 460 and about the Kenpachi thing... not to sure but anime/manga isn't he supposed to be a beast? He doesn't get flash step so those who can could out run him if they really wanted to, he's supposed to be strong. Just my opinion though Smile
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:07 pm

I agree with Cadis and as for Carter it seems as though you're just ranting. My HP is only insane because of my lvl. Matter of fact. Take ever aspect of Yumi and refer to my lvl. Now go look at Azure. Everyone complained about him and his zans. Now go look at his lvl. It's not the zans people it's the L E V E L. You take two people that are stronger than everyone by outright strength and give them any zan. I'll admit some zans appear stronger than others and actually are (Yumi, Kenpachi, Komma) But they all have a weakness especially Yumi since I got beat badly by an Ikkaku.
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:38 am

I know was posted before the last update, but still everyones "Oh it has 5x buff, it's op" logic is kind of annoying. I agree it was OP before the current nerf. But now it's honestly only a good zan for training (unless you have vasto vai), and that's fine with me. I only ever kept the zan for training when I got it. But here's this:

That 5x buff means nothing when the base damage on the zan gets nerfed. I'm doing 35k damage (40-42k with normal vai mask, sharingan, and houg) a hit (every 3 seconds) at level 600. Whereas with Ikkaku bankai I was doing 30k (without any buffs outside bankai) a hit (and faster i believe) in my mid 400s and that was with a lot less than a 5x buff. Proof that the buffs bankai give don't really matter sometimes. If Koma went back to 5x5 radius and was changed to 2x boost, it's base damage should be changed back to normal and maybe hit half a second or a second faster. Honestly, Koma is kind of balanced as it is now though in my opinion.

I agree with everything else except the Arrancars, because I've only ever used Pantera. I especially agree with your opinion on Mayuri, Ukitake, Unohana, and DEFINITELY Yumichika.

Yama's Shouen should probably get a minor cooldown nerf, not a damage nerf.

I've never fought a Yumichika Shini/Vai before, but once when I fought a Quincy that was 100 levels lower than me, they never dropped below 300k health.

Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 am

Balanced to me is having a weakness. Yumi is fine to me. If you want take out or nerf the rei drain. I really don't care about that. You was obviously fighting the Yumi wrong. As me and Azure were almost same lvl and Azure pwnt me and I was a higher lvl than him by like 50 levels. Mainly because he was dealing out more damage than I could heal. And that's it. As long as you stay away or even up close and deal more damage than they could ever hope to heal Yumi bankai is easily beatable. Not all zans are created equal and the balance is to give it a weakness. I'm 100% sure the weakness to Yumi's zan is anything that deals insane damage in a short period of time. So if he was 100 lvls below you. You were prolly just fighting him wrong. Just depends... So just off the top of my head. I know Harribel could beat it if you did what Weasel did and run around and use the long range attacks. Komma would beat it. And so would Zaraki. Ikkaku. Aizen would be good against it if you avoided the vines. Quincy could easily beat it. Yeah it has more than one weakness from multiple zans. Seems fine to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:48 pm