Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shinigami limit release

Sillith

Shinigami limit release Empty Shinigami limit release

Post  Sillith Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Adding limit release might be interesting for shinigami I was just checking the multipliers and they seem even compared to arrancar releases assuming that their shikai boost gets replaced with their bankai boost(e.g. 1.3x attack shikai gets swapped with 1.7x attack bankai boost). So ya 20% more dmg wouldn't be too bad but be careful with characters like ikkaku and zaraki who in their case ikkaku has a 3.5x attack or what not and zaraki has a 3x att/def making sure it balances out.
    Sillith

Shinigami limit release Empty Re: Shinigami limit release

Post  Sillith Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh and for arrancar I will keep looking into that but I do like the damage reduction idea you gave rhyuke but maybe not 10% as that becomes too much, but we should be able to master our Segunda and get a damage reduction or something. I don't really know but I will keep thinking about it in my spare time.
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 am

Segunda already gives damage reduction, just so you know.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 am

Ignore all what Sillith said. He's still coping with the fact that Shinigami only have two boosts. Whereas he got Hierro, 500 stats and Segunda. And Ress as well. Zaraki don't have no 3x def. Dude just made this topic so Shinigami would get some 20% boost is all. Sillith don't decide what the boost to limit release is. Rhy does and most likely Rhy will ask the pbase. I'm not sure what it should be. But maybe slightly higher than some 20% dont see a point in making it even with Segunda when only captains and lieuts and 3rd seats can get it. Every arrancar can get segunda through training. Not every shinigami. -_-
    Sillith

Post  Sillith Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 am

Oh thanks taiki I didn't know and well unknown I wasn't trying to underhand shinigami so I will ignore what you said as I wasn't coping with anything you almost sound like you posted that just to belittle me which isn't appreciated. But if zaraki doesn't get a 3x att/def sorry I was just looking at the guide with the zanpaktou list so if I didn't read that correctly say so, the insults again at the start weren't appreciated but I will check the boosts myself and rhysuke said make limit release like segunda so that's why I said 20%.
    Sillith

Post  Sillith Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:52 am

Also arrancar have two boosts unless they give up with the mind numbing training to level 600 with auto attacks/cero/roar and no im not including the transformation boosts not sure if I was missing something with your comparison about the boosts part.
    Unknown Person

Post  Unknown Person Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:00 am

My bad and when I said two boost I meant shikai and bankai but bankai is a better version of shikai so really just one boost. Although a few bankais are better than ress boost wise. Most aren't and they are pretty much equal. But with Segunda and Hierro that turns the tide to arrancar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:28 pm