Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rioshima
Ruuua
Rhyuke
LuckGandor
8 posters

GM rhyuke and rotp

LuckGandor

GM rhyuke and rotp Empty GM rhyuke and rotp

Post  LuckGandor Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:39 am

I think what GM rhyuke is against the rules, he keeps asking for gold on his rotp game against ingame stuff.The rumours are this stuff is: gm place,guild spot,various edits . while i can't have proof of that i get tired of all the advertisting for rotp and the possibility of edits for stuff on other games can you please do something about it?
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

GM rhyuke and rotp Empty Re: GM rhyuke and rotp

Post  Rhyuke Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:19 pm

I never give out anything had and only like three players have given me stuff and even then nothing hax was given in return
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:38 pm

Well you're probably just a kid anyways.  But it's weird that you're part "Owner" yet you do this shit almost daily.

If you want shit on ROTP....then ASK on ROTP. 

I'd imagine if a player was saying "HELP ME ON BLN AND I WILL HELP YOU ON HERE" he'd get told to STFU or possibly muted, but since it's the Co-owner doing it, it's all good.
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:45 pm

i dont even do it that often u guys r hyping it way too much and plus i stopped a while ago
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm

let me get in on this!!!!

1- Rhyuke has every right to ask for help on any/other/ game/system/console/mmorpg anything he wants to because he does it and offers help back he does not promise or give out edits for ROTP purposes the things Rhyuke gave edits out for are since gone, and it no longer proves a issue to the game.

2- Even if he did give out stats ect, Rhyuke hosts lots of exp events, he gives random free EP events, he hosts tournaments, and most of all he has a right to his own freedom of speech sense he is a Co-owner and what he says goes!

3-Show me a rule that says no asking for help on other games... *last i checked it said NO ADVERTISING GG* Close this topic now lolz
    LuckGandor

Post  LuckGandor Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:46 pm

yeah but that's avertisting for rotp too and co owner or not he's staff and must respect rules like this amarlene guy who got ipbanned
    Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 pm

he doesnt have to respect shit! hes co owner. he can ban you for logging in if he wants to.
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:15 am

LuckGandor wrote:yeah but that's avertisting for rotp too and co owner or not he's staff and must respect rules like this amarlene guy who got ipbanned

what! they ip banned solid ><, people be mentioning his name as if he never was banned hmm, when was this IP ban!
    Critical172

Post  Critical172 Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 am

After I came on my alt for a few seconds to save log. I read through it and saw him bashing/abusing.
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:36 am

Critical172 wrote:After I came on my alt for a few seconds to save log. I read through it and saw him bashing/abusing.

Off-topic: Oh!, so you be spying huh <.<, jking lol. Also Congrats + happy spring break dude

On-Topic: Stop hating on Rhyuke that's my job! lols
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:51 am

Technically speaking asking for something from another game is not advertising. It's asking for handouts. If anything Rhyuke is guilty of begging lmao. But everyone begs for something now and again. So it's what ever. Being as I'll call any staff member on abuse/rule breaking, Rhyuke has yet to break the Advertising rule. Posting links to another game and screaming in OOC to join it is advertising for sure. Asking for stuff, really isn't. I just hope he takes his position seriously and doesn't give things that shouldn't be given. Which so far, I haven't personally seen happen.
    LuckGandor

Post  LuckGandor Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Fancy you speak here setsune as i was told you were demoted for pissing rhy off and put back for dickriding him , w/e
    a coowner who never actually play a game and who asks 20 times/day for stuff on rotp and even use announcments sometimes isn't advertisting? anyway this is the ONLY game i've seen that happen on and it's pitiful to look at
    Shy Hooker

Post  Shy Hooker Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:47 am

LuckGandor wrote:Fancy you speak here setsune as i was told you were demoted for pissing rhy off and put back for dickriding him , w/e
    a coowner who never actually play a game and who asks 20 times/day for stuff on rotp and even use announcments sometimes isn't advertisting? anyway this is the ONLY game i've seen that happen on and it's pitiful to look at

OFFTopic:

70% of the general game developers don't play their game. It's mostly play testing. They have to do hundreds of play testing, but only a few go through that.

Also, useless thread. You guys care too much, there's thousands of games out there. Move on.
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 am

I play everyday and like I said I stopped doing this a while ago and obviously ill demote gms who are not good or piss me off since in the one who promotes them
    Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:23 am

""and who asks 20 times/day for stuff on rotp"

We all know this is bull and way exadurated. Ban him is my opinion
    Shy Hooker

Post  Shy Hooker Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:27 am

Alavastor wrote:""and who asks 20 times/day for stuff on rotp"

We all know this is bull and way exadurated. Ban him is my opinion

You would be a bad owner. That's my opinion. Neutral
    Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:05 pm

for banning somebody thats trying to get co owner banned? hes making shit up, exadurating, being STUPID, and just starting something that isnt gunna end the way he wants. banning him would end the whole thing and stop this annoying stupidity. i think its a good idea, and thats none of your business. soo... byob
    LuckGandor

Post  LuckGandor Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:15 pm

i see you're the stupid one alavastor lol
    i'm not getting rhyuke banned i'm making him stop because when people log in and see gm do things like that they don't want to log back in genius so i actually care for the game "stupid" and if rhyuke said he stopped then how am I making it up ? smh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:52 pm