Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

LikeA sir racisum

SearosCarter

LikeA sir racisum Empty LikeA sir racisum

Post  SearosCarter Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:40 pm

LikeA sir racisum Racisu13
    Like.A.Sir caught being raciest. and offending a player and Blant not giving a crap. 

for one i am African-british and to other African heritage people its allowed or the none offensive turn with the Nigg-AR at the end. instead of Er.

but due to not being able to tell on this forum or the game if someone saying the offensive version is of African skinned heritage like my self or some other tone skinned person its hard to judge if the one saying it in this case Like. a sir. is being raciest or not 
    so im putting this up here because it seem no gm was doing or if any was on but i wont stand for this kind of stuff.
    Shy Hooker

LikeA sir racisum Empty Re: LikeA sir racisum

Post  Shy Hooker Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Alavastor, what abut now ? Does this deserve a ban or not ?  I am not racist but I am black from my waist to the feet.
    Just posting because I want to see his comments Neutral
    Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:25 am

you dont know what race i am dipshit so you cant accurately post about me being racist
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 am

re read it i clearly said its hard to tell someone's RACE on the forum and in game if dont clearly say it. and for your information.

that still dose not give people the right to be racist and then go "you cant prove what race i am so its not racist" that is not a legit excuse you could be a wookie for all i know,

now were was i going like this oh yes the fact you assumes when someone who is of the race your using racist words around you expect them to be mind readers and go hmm he must be black to to say that

when you could possible not be. your reply is childish  were not mind readers so that  is bullshit kid stop making exscusses to justify your petty way out of stuff.

you cant accuracy prove your not a racist. or justify using offensive words around peaple who do find it offensive regardless whats the word

think with your head not your dick.
    Alavastor
    Alavastor

Post  Alavastor Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:12 am

if im a kid, what does that make you? 40? and guess what faggot, i was obviously joking around. no1 would put a heart when theyre serious dipshit. so go away "KID"
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

Will you two niggers quit arguing.
    Shy Hooker

Post  Shy Hooker Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:27 am

Better close the post lmfao, it's hilarious but people are about to start a arguing war cheers
    SearosCarter

Post  SearosCarter Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:54 am

actualy 21 and lol im not the one calling you insults the fact you are means your taken it to heart if you cant handle it then go home

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm