Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Ban Appeal

giby1
    giby1

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  giby1 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:12 pm

<.< I would like to submit a ban appeal for Drax, at least put him on a probationary period. He got Banned for exploiting the NPC Son bug. Hes an asshole at times I think he should get a lighter punishment, and this is his um...Second? "Bannable" Offense, and even Rhyuke has to admit Drax has helped the game in his time playing, lastly I think he should be unbanned because he's also a tester and if you don't unban him he's gonna be a bitching and Complaining about going to testing.

In-Game-Name: Drax, DraX, Eren Jaeger

Key: Draxzorion

Offense: Spam killing NPC's Son for mission/Story

(Oh 1 last thing, he's not the only/first person to exploit the bug, I swear I saw 2 people doing it before him and I don't like the fact that he's getting punish because a GM finally acknowledge someone doing it, and even after Drax got caught I saw 2 more players doing it.)
    KomatsuTaiki

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post  KomatsuTaiki Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 pm

He wasn't banned for that long and just because he contributed to the game doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished. His "sentence" is light enough. He's also not the only person who got banned.

Please get your facts straight before assuming things. I don't have a problem with Drax at all, other than the disrespect that was shown towards us level 2 GMs the other day, but that's on a GM level, not a personal level.

Drax openly admitted that he knew it was a bug and that he exploited it. That's cause enough. If someone knows it's a bug, and they don't report it, they're already violating a rule, and that rule was their warning.

We've been taking actions for couple days now. It was never reported and GMs aren't always online or might be afk when it happens. We just so happened to be online when we saw Aisu doing it the other day.

The others who were abusing the bug were told by other players (who knew it was a bug) that it was ok to kill the npc for the reasons they were. They've been warned and if they do it again they'll be banned. But Crit has fixed the bug with this latest update.

giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Sorry about this post <.< Drax lied to me about his sentencing

It's just his power of seduction

Last edited by giby1 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 am

Lmao I Didnt' say it was 2 weeks dipshit, I just said I was gonna get banned, I never told you how long it was
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 am

Lies you said you wouldn't see me for a while because you're banned for 2 weeks
    Ruuua

Post  Ruuua Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

SUCKER
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Your unbanned tomorrow

Sponsored content