Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Unplugged
Draxzorion
Rhyuke
7 posters

Setsune abuse

Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Setsune abuse Empty Setsune abuse

Post  Rhyuke Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:39 pm

i saw him abusing
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Setsune abuse Empty Re: Setsune abuse

Post  Rhyuke Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm

Valid* Demoting him
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:41 pm

I saw it.... he was making racist remarks

Last edited by Draxzorion on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Unplugged
    Unplugged

Post  Unplugged Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:43 pm

lol! bump
    KomatsuTaiki

Post  KomatsuTaiki Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 pm

By this logic, why isn't havoc demoted yet?
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:17 pm

So there's three problems with this. First is, I don't make racist remarks lmao.

Second is, you need proof.

Third is, How can I make Racist remarks when, I wasn't on?

And By this logic, Rhyuke calling someone a Faggot should be demoted, Havoc for using the N word I believe, Boss, Rain, all of these people should demoted for Racism.

Chose your battles and bring proof Rhyuke. I have proof of your Racism, Sexism, and overall abuse of verbs.
    BossTheKid
    BossTheKid

Post  BossTheKid Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:40 am

I'm Racist? Shocked 
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am

Well I believe I've seen the N word out of your IP address but I could be wrong. Though I do know for a fact that you have abused on a couple occasions. Though when I've been around you've been fairly clean, give or take a few questionable actions.

Either way the point is Rhyuke is hanging himself with his own words. That was the point I was getting across. To be honest I had planned to keep you as a GM since I know you at least work when I'm around lol. Though sometimes I feel like you need a little push but some people do from time to time.
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 am

*smiles and speaks in a soft gentle tone after clearing his throat*

Well first off, you are entitled to your opinion. That's a fact. lol. Though, I do think Forumotion is against such use of language and I know Crit is as it's in the rules. I mean granted it's the right of free speech but you must stay with in guide lines so that people don't get offended to an extreme.

My second thing I wish to say is that I find this whole situation a tad, humorous to be honest. I mean, several facts keep ringing in my head and its the simple facts of A: you're acting quite, er, well to be frank quite like Rio did before he, more or less( No disrespect intended Rio of course) Shaped up for the most part. B: You're throwing this big of a fit over, a game that's not even yours to decide the fate of. C: You have what seems to be no respect for the rules or standards set forth by Crit himself in order to keep the community alive, happy, and a safe-fun environment.

My last thing is that I got word that Critical172, The owner of the game, asked you to lay off. That being so I will be the bigger man and stop here. This will be my last post on the subject and my final parting words on the matter are as follows.

I don't know what it is you want to hold on to so much, but I feel there's some deeper issue here then just the inability to abuse verbs or edit yourself to a standard near the current set of highest level people. Of this, I'm not entirely sure. However to me, from my knowledge of life and different issues people have experienced I'm guessing it's some Psychosomatic need to retain control over all environments in such a way that leads no opposition to that fact. Perhaps it stems from some underlying need to impress a parential figure, or perhaps lack there of. Of the details I don't know. But to me, it seems as though there is something deeper here then just the "do what I want" aspect to it. Either way, I do hope that everything turns out alright for you. And I do honestly hope that you perhaps, if there is a psychological problem you have, get some proper counseling and help. I don't think allowing yourself to act in such a manner in public is becoming, but then again my child years died out a while ago so I could be wrong.

Either way, I do wish you well in what ever Dilemma you may be experiencing and hope to see you feeling better and happier. I do apologize if I've upset you in the past however, I was only doing as I was instructed and therefore, I can not rescind any of my actions and stand by them.

Thank you,

Sansuka Setsune
    (Tenji Saito/Iwa)

See Signature for Credentials.

P.S. Again, I will remind you this is my last post on the subject and no more will be received from me. On a different note, I will answer any questions that anyone has on if they've abused/misused and as to what that action was.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 am

......I didn't feel like reading that long ass post. So I just read the first 5 sentences.... xD He said it's a fact. Setsune is a "Setsunes a faggot ass bitch nigger cracker white Asian terrorist pussy ass kid with Down syndrome"
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:13 pm

giby knos whats up
    giblyX

Post  giblyX Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:27 am

Scoreboard
    # Name (key) Level Date

1st Rhyuke (Zagros5000) 1500 Sat Jul 13 17:05:29 2013
    2nd Ike Kimita (Vandenreich) 1015 Sun Jul 14 01:55:24 2013
    3rd Behemoth (Manesto) 1003 Sat Jul 13 19:39:05 2013

Idk if setsune abuses but i log in and see this on scoreboard ... yeah makes u want to play
    reminds me of the all the times with mask/final mugetsu time/ and stats were edited and then he went into ctf and etc lol smh
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:18 pm

What is this Trickery!?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 pm