Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing

Baki

Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing Empty Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing

Post  Baki Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 am

Gaius is stacking dele damage with save and Drax says its not a bug its aloud. Fix this shit fucking fags getting away with shit and u hired some dumbass Gms.
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing Empty Re: Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing

Post  Sansuka Setsune Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:00 am

To be clear, these are the GMs that Rhyuke added. Per the agreement set forth with Crit at the moment the GMs I hired are not to preform GM duties until further notice. So Rhyuke has full control in that department.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing Empty Re: Drax for being a dumbass and Gaius for absuing

Post  Draxzorion Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 am

I believe if you use delete then Save, you'll get stunned for a lil bit longer, but i'm pretty sure Delete goes  til the duration its supposed to go to >_> And the damage doesn't keep goin til save is gone, But we'll have to test that
    Baki

Post  Baki Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:08 am

Iwa u cant talk bro u quit >.>
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 am

I never Quit lol. Rumors of people saying I quite are extremely Misconstrued. Out of respect for Crit I've been staying off game so there's no chance of anyone trying to instigate. In reality I've not been demoted or anything. I've just been sitting off game, waiting for this whole situation to blow over and respecting the members enough to make sure no problems arise in game.
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 pm

You were right baki the bug is real, When you use delete and use save before delete ends, the delete will continue
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm

And to be honest if you actually knew Drax, xD you would know hes been an admin on here waaaaaaaaaaay before you were even playing the game Iwa he was approved of even by Critic.
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Baki wrote:Gaius is stacking dele damage with save and Drax says its not a bug its aloud. Fix this shit fucking fags getting away with shit and u hired some dumbass Gms.

They gonna fix it when you fix your grammar. Its "allowed" not "aloud"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:17 pm