Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Kasumi power abuse

Alavastor
    Alavastor

Kasumi power abuse Empty Kasumi power abuse

Post  Alavastor Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Kasumi gave KOLA 3 points yesterday for CR atking. . . we all know 5 points is a 3 day ban 6 is a week 7 is perma..

KOLA got half of a perma IP ban for attacking in CR.

thats bullshit and Kola should have only got 1 at MOST. 1 point should have been given and each time som1 atks in cr they get a BOOT

He got one more point today and got banned >.>

This is the shit that causes people to QUIT
    Kasumi

Kasumi power abuse Empty it was 2 points

Post  Kasumi Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:10 am

I gave Just Cola 2 points yesterday for 1. attacking in cr and killing people in cr after i had warned him 3 times plus booted him 2. for blocking entrances more then one time after i warned him 2 times previously... he continued to break the rules constantly thus why he earned 2 points
    Kasumi

Kasumi power abuse Empty it was 2 points

Post  Kasumi Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:16 am

I gave Just Cola 2 points yesterday for 1. attacking in cr and killing people in cr after i had warned him 3 times plus booted him 2. for blocking entrances more then one time after i warned him 2 times previously... he continued to break the rules constantly thus why he earned 2 points
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Kasumi power abuse Empty Re: Kasumi power abuse

Post  Sansuka Setsune Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Alright, I don't know much of the Details but GMs are allowed to chose the correct punishment for the accused however point systems are a tad touchy. Hence before point expenditure went through me. That way the only person to blame would be me, and yadda yadda plausible deniability.

Either way, So far it looks as though Two points is permitted in this situation and not excessive use of force however I'll look in to the exact number of point expenditure and so forth.

This Case has been logged as Backlog Case File 003

Thank you,

Sansuka Setsune

Sponsored content

Kasumi power abuse Empty Re: Kasumi power abuse

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 pm