Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Here to Report Ex-Takahashi

Rioshima

Here to Report Ex-Takahashi Empty Here to Report Ex-Takahashi

Post  Rioshima Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 am

Screenshots below reporting GM takahashi for death threats, booting without warning nor care of the rules, disrespect of me as a player, and harassment. Lastly he ends all of this off with a IP Ban has tolden to me by GM Kasumi over skype, she didnt not enforce/ nor ask for me to be IP Banned so i am here reporting him for Abuse of powers and I think it's correct that he be demoted, 1 day on the job and already hes power mad lol.

Here to Report Ex-Takahashi Gc3e
    Here to Report Ex-Takahashi 3kd
    Here to Report Ex-Takahashi D24n
    Here to Report Ex-Takahashi 7r1f

(Issue with Kasumi revolve, Topic changed)

Last edited by Rioshima on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
    Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Here to Report Ex-Takahashi Empty Re: Here to Report Ex-Takahashi

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 am

I wasn't aware I was Solid.

This is news to me.
    Kasumi

Post  Kasumi Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:08 am

whats funny is how none of those screen shots show where you were down grading me lower then a dog . the post were you were calling me worthless and useless. saying they rhyuke only put me into a gm spot because you TOLD him to . no you didn't show any of those logs. secondly I did not ban you takashi banned you for the constant disrespect that you showed to everyone in the game not only its players but to its gm's and you post this as ex gm' kasumi and ex gm takashi . thing is you wouldn't be banned right now if you actually knew how to keep your mouth shut you think you can insult people run over people down grade people and act like your untouchable well dude im srry but your not. people complain about you constantly and on a daily bases. im sorry rio but you wereon your last straw you can keep thinking you can have a disregaurd for rules . when youinsult someone when you break constant rules when you accuse people there will be consiquences and its not my fault that Taka seen it was fit to ban you
    Takahashi Hotaru
    Takahashi Hotaru

Post  Takahashi Hotaru Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:20 am

Tried to pull out three from your own pictures so you can't call photoshop.

Here to Report Ex-Takahashi Pullou10
    Jadox
    Jadox

Post  Jadox Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:02 am

Well guys I am back once more, and what a welcome way to come back seeing as Rioshima is acting WORSE Than i ever saw Storm act, Storm would get out of line and get muted, you, oh you, you degraded Takahashi, and Kasumi, you had the whole server in an uproar and people asking for the world to be muted because u wouldn't stop, you said Kasumi is the worst GM in the history of Bleach, and honestly I am glad you got Banned, everyone on the server is much happier without your constant insults and fit throwing because you don't get your way or want your opinion first and you don't want to hear anyone else's opinions, and the fact you think you control Rhyuke and the only reason Kasumi got GM is because you told Rhy to make Kasumi GM is really quit sad, Rhy will eventaully get fed up with you too, and get tired of people complaining about you, and you will get perm IP Banned, even though you paid to never get a perm ban, one person can only put up with so much before they snap, and when you get unbanned it will only be a matter of time before you get banned again, why don't you do all of us a favor and go torment VcentG on his game? He will gladly take your money i am sure.
    KillaKev

Post  KillaKev Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 am

Rioshama,The servers are so peaceful atm without your presence,I witnessed you disrespecting Kasumi,And Taka,Now you were being very annoying calling all people on server dickriders.It got to the point were we(THE COMMUNITY) wanted a Mute Vote to be implemented in the system,That's how bad your matters were.To be honest i dont know how any of these gms put up with you,I dont what you did to have this vulnerablity towards gm actions towards you,But it needs to stop.You need to learn your lesson,Stop being bipolar,Angry,Trash talker and stop Putting LMAO behind everything you say,It doesn't make you any cooler.

Sincerely
    You know who i am
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:34 pm

You know, I didn't read any of this, nor did i read the screenshots or even look at em, But i'm hardcore and gave myself 4 points, I'm living life on the edge
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:42 am

This situation has been resolved over skype me and Kasumi have talked things out and we were both under some stress this day so I am taking back the report on her. (Topic-name changed)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:04 pm