Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
RedRamii
giby1
Rioshima
7 posters

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1 *Request IP Ban or Key Ban*

Rioshima

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Empty Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1 *Request IP Ban or Key Ban*

Post  Rioshima Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 am

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* N5l8

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Vp1j

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Lac5

And before you claimed i was muted pay attention to the Mute Glitch that everyone loves to abuse because you guys were dum enough to rip off a bugged ass Vote mute system LMAO.
    Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Dgcl

Lastly The Culprit.

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Rz0z

This is not Haterkey, this is Labrute a Notorious butthurt asshole who jumps on any game that has a Vote mute system and abuses them because he knows every Vote mute system is glitched and will mute anyone no matter how the system's coded, but due to crit half assing it and just copy and pasting the script most likely he could not successfully mute none of us the legit way but for the 2 minutes the system is loading, which isn't even part of the mute itself.

giby1
    giby1

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Empty Re: Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1 *Request IP Ban or Key Ban*

Post  giby1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

O.o I still dont see the grounds for a mute, and calling the owners dumbasses isnt really helping xD

Also in their defense that system was added 75% because of you
    RedRamii
    RedRamii

Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1  *Request IP Ban or Key Ban* Empty Re: Hatekey 2 (Labrute) {} 1 *Request IP Ban or Key Ban*

Post  RedRamii Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 pm

LOL GIBY
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:16 pm

So by the reply i noticed earlier Giby1 must be Labrute, so you harass and troll both in-game and on the forums now your abusing the system glitches on several players lol kid if you don't like this game leave, don't go trolling around against new players just because your bored get a life, like you trolls love to say " It's just a game" so than why are you wasting your life on it? lol your useless you have no purpose your only causing trouble but you assume because 50% of our community is just like you, you assume you don't need to leave HAH, the day Crit finally opens his eyes to you guys will be the day this game has a balanced community and welcoming environment.

Also Welcome back Ramii where ya been =o?
    Draxzorion
    Draxzorion

Post  Draxzorion Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Rioshima wrote:So by the reply i noticed earlier Giby1 must be Labrute, so you harass and troll both in-game and on the forums now your abusing the system glitches on several players lol kid if you don't like this game leave, don't go trolling around against new players just because your bored get a life, like you trolls love to say " It's just a game" so than why are you wasting your life on it? lol your useless you have no purpose your only causing trouble but you assume because 50% of our community is just like you, you assume you don't need to leave HAH, the day Crit finally opens his eyes to you guys will be the day this game has a balanced community and welcoming environment.

Also Welcome back Ramii where ya been =o?

Giby1 isn't Labrute, His Key is Giby1 and he goes by Amano or whatever, and Don't you play more then most of the ppl on here and you troll quite a bit xDD
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm

WOMAN I PERMA GO BY ZERO/SIMON THE DIGGER
    and nomura you would know that if you paid attention xD Don't go throwing out accusations there booby
    AND IF ANNOYING KASUMI IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT
    RedRamii
    RedRamii

Post  RedRamii Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 pm

LOLWUT? Giby replied to Rio's post. He must be Labrute. Seems Legit xD
    haterkey

Post  haterkey Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:28 pm

its on fair he uses my name to mute everyone then I get the blame for it......... if u guys were smart u should go to sense and try sensing one of the haterkeys to see if Im rite......and tnx rio I really appreciate that u did that
    Rioshima

Post  Rioshima Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm

@haterkey you realized this guys been disciplined already right? I also put the key up in the title your key's are Haterkeys, his keys are labrute's I think it's pretty obvious that people know your not the 1 doing the mutes but your too much of a dipshit to realize NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU, so when you go ITS NOT ME ITS NOT ME, you'll look like a guilty girl caught doing marijuana in her parent's room when they were sleeping their, instant conclusion the 1 whose screaming it's not me it's not me will make everyone think it is you. If you want to be banned nbe my guess keep replying to this topic when everyone knows you 2 have separate IP address you'll join him.
    giby1
    giby1

Post  giby1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 pm

<.< No one likes you Rio, you're a baka face

Lol I've been playing since January and you have the Gull to call me accuse me of being some random dude, for shame, for shame, if you actually LOOKED at my forum account you would know my key/ign names
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:51 am

The system for vote mute isn't rip and it indeed was added for rioshima
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:15 am

Rhyuke wrote:The system for vote mute isn't rip and it indeed was added for rioshima

GG GG GG Lmfao
    Rage
    Rage

Post  Rage Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:16 am

Btw, Giby1 = Rio2 = Labrute

GG

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:52 pm