Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

All Quay does is Abuse all day long

Kyouma

All Quay does is Abuse all day long Empty All Quay does is Abuse all day long

Post  Kyouma Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:32 am

Im here to report quay and his constant abuse. He summons ppl to kill them. Votes mute people for talking. Abuses bugs to piss people off (he held charge for 15 minutes, with the afk button) and just generally makes everyone hate playing the game. I request that you not only demote him from gm. but that he gets at least a 1 day ban for all he has done. He hates on specific players to all day long.
    Ouchaya

All Quay does is Abuse all day long Empty Re: All Quay does is Abuse all day long

Post  Ouchaya Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:28 pm

M'voyez </3
    Rage
    Rage

All Quay does is Abuse all day long Empty Re: All Quay does is Abuse all day long

Post  Rage Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 am

So, if he makes everyone hate playing it why does it still have 45+ players regularly?
    Quay400

Post  Quay400 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:44 am

Kyouma wrote:Im here to report quay and his constant abuse. He summons ppl to kill them. Votes mute people for talking. Abuses bugs to piss people off (he held charge for 15 minutes, with the afk button) and just generally makes everyone hate playing the game. I request that you not only demote him from gm. but that he gets at least a 1 day ban for all he has done. He hates on specific players to all day long.
    Nope I never summoned anyone to kill them lol. I held the charge and afk button had nothing to do with it. The charge doesn't go away until i log out or die. I held it till you logged in to derp your exp cause you kept talking shit.
    ThatGuy1

Post  ThatGuy1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Hey I thought after a certain amount of time that the charge disappears, since it has happened to me on the last wipe? anyway I highly doubt that kyouma even cares anymore, he was probably just mad at the time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:11 pm