Bleach World Wide Adventures

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Bleach World Wide Adventures forums!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai

Rioshima

Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai  Empty Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai

Post  Rioshima Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:56 am

So Earlier Rhyuke announced the rule update that if someone attacks you in CR than runs to CR middle you have the right to attack/chase/kill them back as long as no one else is involved well so Iwahara mr, think he has a say over Rhyuke logs on and says that rules invalid until Rhyuke informs him himself when 10 out of the 15 players online including 2 GMS told him so yea if you guys would please inform this guy before i lose my head it'd be cool ;3.

Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai  X1c
    KomatsuTaiki

Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai  Empty Re: Reporting Iwahara nd Tsukai

Post  KomatsuTaiki Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 am

10 out of 15 players did NOT tell us that.

Only You, Unkown, and Boom.

There were only 3 GMs online at the time of this, Iwahara, Tsunkai, and Myself.

When Boom told me Rhy made a new rule about it after I warned him for CR killing, so i appologized and then I went to Iwahara and Tsunkai to confirm. Neither of them had heard about this new rule other than from those 3 players.

If you're going to report people, please don't stretch the truth to try to make yourself look better.
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:04 am

I find it quite funny that the only GMs online are me, Tsunkai and Taiki but yet, two GMs told us about this "new rule" o-o

https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/14/86/02/53/gms_on10.png

PS: Also note that every mis-action you do make is screen-shot and sent to Crit. Just saying. lol
    Tenkai Bushinji

Post  Tenkai Bushinji Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:12 am

All of the above is true, except for of course Rioshima's web of lies, as is usual. There are some parts to it which are true. One of them being the fact that some players told us it was true, only one of them though. One out of the thirteen players(Note, that not 15, but 13 players were on, not a massive deal, but a small lie among the larger ones), 3 of them being GMs, informed us that this rule had been instated earlier. However, since there is no documented proof other than hearsay, it can't be taken seriously. If rules are changed they either need to be modified into the rule list, a mass PM/Paging needs to be sent out, or even a topic on the forum opened stating that this is the case.

Now, following logic, he says that 2 of the 3 GMs on told Iwa that the rule was true. Now, even if that was true, 2 of them would have to be me and Iwa. Now, if Im saying that I did not know, then theres no possible way that 2 GMs could have said this if there were only 3 on. The 3rd one of course being Taiki, and he did not know other. So clearly, that is a lie.

We simply did our jobs and followed logic and enforced the rules to the best of our ability and knowledge. If there is indeed an issue with this then better lines of communication need to be opened and maintained to provide the best support to the community as the staff we are. But, putting aside my improvement semantics lol, Rioshima is simply trying to stir up shit again and all of what he says is either a lie or heavily embellished. And when 3 GMs say that, that is the case, I don't know how else you would interpret that.
    Rhyuke
    Rhyuke
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rhyuke Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:58 pm

this is not a new rule lol its been like this for a while i just reminded everyone of this rule
    Sansuka Setsune
    Sansuka Setsune

Post  Sansuka Setsune Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 pm

This is the very reason https://bleachwwa.rpg-board.net/t523-rules-of-bleach-world-wide-adventures#1525 this thread was created.

Those are the rules and they are to be followed to the strictest of codes possible, as Told by Crit. No attacking in Cr Mid is a plain, simple rule. Just don't attack in CR Mid. lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 pm